Always remember that it doesn't matter what class you chose as long as you are willing to stand by it and don't give up.
Brief summary of the classes Edit
There are currently three classes in Dragon's Call.
- According to legend, warriors have extremely strong vitality. Equipped with a giant sword and heavy armor, they are capable of using various types of melee skills and have high defense abilities. Although they cannot deal the highest damage to their opponents, they will definitely inflict mighty damage. They more often than not, step forward to the front and absorb most damage dealt by their opponents.
- Introduction Article: Warrior
- Mages are adapted at using magic and focused on casting magic damage on their enemies. They are excellent at launching long range attacks. Mages are able to severely damage enemies before the enemies launch their attack. Covered by warriors, they can give a deadly blow to their opponents.
- Introduction Article: Mage
- Assassins attack enemies in a swift and accurate way. They are nimble and great-hearted. Even when enemies make a quick attack, assassins can easily dodge from attack. In the battlefield, they have the ability to hamper their opponents, which makes them a valuable part of the adventure team.
- Introduction Article: Assassin
Stamina(per 10 points):
Warrior: +79hp, +21Pdef, +20 Mdef.
Mage: +63hp, +18Pdef, +2Mdef.
Assassin: +73hp, +20Pdef, +23Mdef.
Strength(per 10 points):
Warrior: +5-7 damage, +0.2% special, +2 dodge, +3 hit.
Assassin: +5.5-6.6 damage
Agility(per 10 points):
Warrior: +2 dodge, +3 hit, -0.01 speed, +52 Pdef.
Mage: +2 dodge, +2 hit, -0.01 speed, +36 Pdef.
Assassin: +2-2.5 damage, +0.2% special, +2 dodge, +3 hit, +10 Pdef, -0.01 speed.
Intelligence(per 10 points):
Warrior: +50 Mdef
Mage: +7-8 damage, +0.2% special, +2 dodge, +2 hit. EXTRA: +15 Mdef
Assassin: +50 Mdef, +50 MP
Luck(per 10 points):
All the classes: +0.4% Chances of Special Attack.